Camden Place provides a warm and welcoming environment to entertain,
meet new friends and socialise or to simply sit back and relax.
A hidden gem in the leafy suburbia of Chislehurst in Kent, the oldest parts of Camden Place date back to 1717. It’s long and fascinating history includes being home to Napoleon III, the Empress Eugénie and their son, the Prince Imperial, during the 1870’s.
The House has four main function rooms, three bars and two outdoor terraces, to accommodate members and visitors.
Over 250 members currently enjoy the many benefits of Camden Place, the facilities it has to offer, and the full and varied programme of entertainment and events hosted throughout the year.
Highlights of being a member of Camden Place include:
- Access to the House and it’s splendid surroundings.
- 10% discount on all food.
- Up to 35% discount on drinks.
- The Faber Coffee Shop, open for breakfast from 7.30am each morning
- Bar Menu and ‘specials’ available each day, including Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Sunday Lunch in our spectacular dining room.
- A full calendar of entertainment and events (see below).
- Preferential rates for personal and business hire of the rooms.
- Regular communications on what’s going on and what’s coming up.
- Complimentary membership if you are a spouse/partner of a Chislehurst Golf Club full-playing member.
- Discounted family membership rates.
- No joining fees.
Camden Place Membership - £322pa (inc. VAT) + £50 bar card levy.
If you are interested in joining us, please
Contact Us and someone from our Office will give you a call and discuss your membership application with you.
Terms and Conditions:
Fees per annum, payable 1st June.
Rates for those joining part way through the membership year will be prorated accordingly.
Membership fees include VAT @ 20%.
Bar Card commitment added to “Membership Card” on 1st June each year.
Shares are not available.
There are no golf playing rights for Camden Place members.
Spouse membership with no annual subscription is available to spouses/partners of Chislehurst Golf Club full-playing members.
Camden Place is closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.