Chislehurst Golf Club has a well-supported, friendly and very active men’s golf section consisting of over 350 members.
The men’s section enjoys social and competitive golf for players of all standards, including:
- No requirement to book tee times
- Play from 7am during the summer (8am in the winter)
- Weekend roll-ups on Saturday and Sunday mornings (when no competitions are scheduled)
- Weekday roll-ups on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Club PGA Professional and Assistant Professional both available for lessons and support in gaining, maintaining and improving your handicap
- The opportunity to play in a full calendar of club competitions, including mid-week and monthly stableford and medal competitions, Spring and Autumn meetings, the Summer Club Championships, Winter and Summer Knockout competitions, mixed and family competitions and many other seasonal and fun golfing events
- The opportunity to play in inter-club friendlies and formal competitions
- Membership incentives for members aged between 18 and 39 (as at 1st June each year)
The Club also has an active men’s veteran's section for the over 55s, and sees members playing in the Kent Veterans’ League against five local clubs. Numerous friendlies with clubs throughout Kent provide an opportunity to play other courses free of charge and meet golfers from other clubs.